Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have been totally slackin on keeping up with this blog!!! I gotta say-its hard between making jewelry, keeping up with my facebook page and being there for my 2 year old daughter! i know, I'm not experiencing anything that every other mother doesn't experience. but from now on-i am gonna make a point to write or add something at least every other day!

what i have been working on:
1. finally caught up on special orders-still got a few that i am working on.
2. getting ready for my artisans in the park festival.
3. it was my daughters 2nd birthday last week-so we celebrated it for the whole week.
4. this week she is sick-so all she wants to do is cuddle with me-she's sleeping right now!
5. making pieces for a boutique that is going to sell my stuff!!!!! super excited about this!!! woooo-hooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment